Europes most expensive cities are ranked according to the living expenses. Switzerland ranks in the topmost position in the expensive cities.
Europe is the sixth largest continent in the world. It covers an area of 10,180,000sq kilometers with a total population of 741 million. Moreover, politically it is divided into fifty sovereign states.
List of Europes most expensive cities.
Geneva is one of the most expensive cities in Switzerland. Also, it is the second expensive city in the world. Its renting cost of an apartment is twice and much expensive than new york, Paris or Amsterdam.
Genevas living expenses includes
- Monthly rent for a furnished room- CHF 3024
- Utilities including electricity, gas and heat for one month- CHF 358
- Monthly public transport ticket -CHF 64
- Visit to private doctor 15 minute-CHF 124
- Bread for 2 people -CHF 3.38
Zurich is a fashionable modern city with a small-town charm. Likewise, it is one of the most expensive cities in Europe and also the world.
list of Zurich living expenses includes
- Cost of meal for a week excluding meat-75$ to 100$
- A pound of meat -14$
- Apartment rate for a month -above 1000$
- Insurance premium is mandatory in Zurich. It costs -250$-500$
- Transportation cost for a day in an average- 5$
Basel is one of the most expensive cities in Europe to live in. Also, it is ranked in the top #8 most 3xpensive city in the world.
Living expenses in Basel for a month includes
- Monthly income on an average-$6127
- House rent -$1688
- Utilities including electricity,heat,garbage etc- $207.94
- Monthly pass for transport-$86.5
- loaf of bread-$2.89
- White rice-$4.29
London is one of the most attractive cities in the world. In the same way, it is also o e of the most expensive to live in.
Cost of living includes
- Cost of apartment with two beds-£2500
- Loaf of bread-£1.09
- Milk-£ 0.96
- Utilities including gas, garbage, electricity -£160
- Internet cost-£40
- Cost of transportation daily -£11.40
Oslo, the capital city of Norway and also the biggest city. It is one of the most expensive Norway city. This city offers high quality living with good facilities.
Its living expenses includes
- One liter of milk-USD 1.95
- A loaf of bread- USD 2.70
- Rent of one-bedroom flat-USD 1505
- Minimum salary- USD 3336
- Monthly transport-USD 700
- Basic utilities- USD 1475
Cost of living in Dublin
- Cost of apartment for a month-